Friday 14 December 2012

different me?

me change the profile picture since it been so bored cause i have'nt change it for long time. so last night me take a few picture which i hope to make that for dp and try my new hijab too. arg,cantik gler. try lahh tgok kat sini sincerelybyushawls ... me sure you guys gonna love it..

eh,start with the point here. when i upload the photo and i forgot to private it as i  forgot with the new fb i need to private every picture each time i upload it. annoying right? T_T

then,tetiba ramai kawn sibuk komen kata muka aku dah lain since i;m not being specky right now. they shock to see me like that and almost did'nt recognize me. pity kan aku?
teruk sangat ke muka aku dulu??aku buang spec bukan berniat nak melawa or whatever but mak kata nanti aku pakai braces aku akan terserlah kepoyoan kat situ. so why should i try it earlier. nie pun hampir sebulan aku beli tapi masih tak reti pkai. mau sejam bersiap nak pakai lens saja. nampak tak kuno aku kat situ. ahh,ade aku kesahhh?



me with or without being specky is still the same okay people. nothing change inside me and i will take that promise. jangan risau,aku masih poyo macam dulu,even more now. ahaks,budak universiti lah katakan,lagi2 duduk terengganu. memang tak akan sosial punya lah. kann? onlyt terengganu people know what i'm talking about. bukan mengutuk okay but this is good for me especially i'm a sudent.kan kan kan.. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment